Accolades

“[China 1+2+1] students are incredibly bright and hardworking and have been some of our highest achievers… The students are able to use most of their transfer credits with the major, and this allows them to select concentrations and even consider internships that meet their goals during their short time at Mason.” ~ Erin McSherry, Graduate Coordinator, Global Affairs

“Students in this program are exemplary students and do us all proud.” ~ Colleen Bauer, Associate Registrar

“This is a wonderful program that enriches the teaching and learning experiences of all involved.” ~ Daniel Houser, Chairman, Department of Economics

“For the past several years, I have consistently witnessed many of our China 1+2+1 program students actively involved in University Life programs and activities. They contribute particularly to cross-cultural education, student leadership development, and civic engagement at Mason. They are our Mason pride!” ~ Shaoxian Yu, Associate Director, Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Multicultural Education (ODIME)

“I’ve seen this program grow steadily and healthily, and I’ve personally been involved in the library instruction and consultation to 1+2+1 students. I’m so glad to see the success of the program and its students.” ~ Andrew Lee, Reference/Liaison Librarian